Synergy Tent Sauna portable near and far infrared sauna provides deep penetrating and detoxifying therapeutic heat through the use of infrared rays.
The tent sauna is made of a safe bamboo fabric. Ozone/Negative Ion Generator included.
Portable infrared IR sauna you can take it anywhere you go. It comes with a convenient carry bag and only weighs 24 lbs. The temperature range is 113°F -140°F.
* Wavelengths: The Synergy Sauna™ emits real infrared rays with wavelengths between 7 and 14 micrometers (μm) or between 7,000 and 14,000 Nano meters (nm), which is the beneficial range for humans (the longer penetrating waves). The Relative Emission Spectrum below shows the relative amount of infrared being emitted by the Synergy Sauna™ at different wavelengths. The X-axis shows the different wavelengths and the Y-axis shows the relative amount of infrared rays being emitted. The peak wavelength is at about 9 μm (9000 nm), which is where water molecules vibrate. Since the human body is made up of 60-75% water, it absorbs infrared the best (the deepest heat penetration) at 9 μm. As seen in the relative emission spectrum curve below, virtually all of the infrared emitted from the Synergy Sauna™ is between 4 and 14 μm.
* Temperature Range: 113°-140°F. When used correctly, will heat up to max temperature within 15-20 minutes.
* 1 Year Warranty and a 30 day Return Policy!
* Includes 3 removable and re-washable sweat collars!
* Temperature Control for interior and foot section
* Ultra Low EMF heating panels: < 0.3 milligauss * 87% Spectral Emissivity (87% infrared and 13% heat) Heating panels have black tourmaline stones every 4 inches on a grid to further combat EMF’s.
* Foot Heating Pad: Separate control with green tourmaline stones.
* Ozone/Negative Ion Generator: Creates ozone to keep the interior of the sauna clean and negative ion generator to supply negative ions for grounding and additional support for the body against positive ions and harmful particulates in the air. This module in the Synergy Sauna is found on the inside of the sauna and is a round module where you can switch the modules out put from Ozone generation to negative ion generation. See product image gallery.
* Infrared Energy Density: 456 Watts/square meter at 99F
* Timer Range: 5 to 95 minutes
* Sauna Dimensions, once set up: H40in x W31.5in x L33in (103cm x 80cm x 84cm)
* Input Voltage: 110V/60H AC (for international usage (any country not USA), (please use a Power Converter)). The sauna Power Supply does emit a low amount of EMFs. As you move away from the power supply, the EMF’s lessen greatly. Where you sit in the Synergy Sauna, We test the EMFs at less than 1.
* Output Power: 1000W (max) - Contact me for my unadvertised price on this sauna at 1-888-439-8986 - Ask for Seth.